Acidic Milk Frother Cleaner
MFC® Red is highly acidic making it the best solution for areas with hard water and users of milk with high-fat content.
It provides outstanding milk fat removal and descaling of automatic milk frothers. Ideal for weekly use.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Red is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
How To Use
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the red cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml, remove the red cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Red to 1L of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the red cap and seal it tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1L of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.