When espresso starts to taste a bit different, the first place for the barista to look is in the cleanliness of the machine. A dirty group head can compromise the quality of an otherwise great shot of coffee. Cafetto Espresso Clean can handle the clean-up without tainting the coffee's rich taste.
- A soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds, and stains
- Non-corrosive does not damage the espresso machine
- Improves flavor and aroma of espresso
- Leaves no trace of odor
- A measuring scoop is included in 1kg and 500g jars for accurate dosing
- NSF tested and certified to protocol 152, ensuing its safety and effectiveness
How To Use
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoop.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop the cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under a stream of water from the delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove the blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
For Daily Cleaning of Filters and Group Handles
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 teaspoons of Espresso Clean ® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.