Organic Milk Cleaner
An acidic, organic milk frother cleaner.
MFC Green contains biodegradable detergents and is derived from natural acids.
Provides excellent milk fat removal along with the descaling of automatic milk frothers. MFC® Green also leaves no trace of odor after rinsing.
It is recommended that MFC® Green is used more frequently than other MFC® cleaners due to its milder properties.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Green is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are sold. for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
How to Use
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1L of warm water in the cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk from the frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run the entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1L of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.