Daily Milk Cleaner
A high-performance alkaline milk line cleaner designed for machines used at a high frequency.
Recommended for use with acidic milk frother cleaner or descaler through the milk lines periodically to remove any scale build up in the lines.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Blue is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues, and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
How to Use
For Milk Frothers
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50 ml, remove the blue cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC® Blue to 1 L of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 L of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
For Jug Rinser