The Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinser Square 150mm with Spinjet has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This features an actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean.
Sitting at 1500mm in length, the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range is ideal for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins simultaneously create a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, milk, and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- The compact design is perfect for smaller bench spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Actuator Star design helps to prevent the build-up of milk residue and is easy to clean.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- No sharp edges; corners are rounded for safety.
NSF Certified - All Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
Dimensions: W 175mm (2.95") x L 159mm (6.25") x D 62mm (2.44")
Depth: 110mm (4.33") - Recommend at least 150 mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (including the fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector
Please note: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. We take no take responsibility for installation cut-out errors and provide the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
For complete installation instructions